BAM reports nine months adjusted result of €64 million and reiterates full year outlook
3 November 2016 07:20 - Royal BAM Group nv
- Construction and M&E services: result recovering in the Netherlands, loss in Germany
- Civil engineering: continuing progress with margin at 2.1%
- Investment sectors: strong result at Property and a steady performance at PPP
- Order book: higher quality due to tender discipline; lower level due to selective tendering, market conditions and FX
- Cash flow: ongoing improvement year-on-year despite impact of lower pound
Click here for the full press release.